|Event Date||Start - End Time||Location||Capacity||Availability|
|March 31 2021||10:00 am - 11:15 am||https://yorku.zoom.us/j/97939513954||---||---|
|April 29 2021||1:30 pm - 2:45 pm||https://yorku.zoom.us/j/97939513954||---||---|
This 75-minute session covers assessing learning outcomes through online assignments and activities as well as synchronous and asynchronous activities, student presentations, and more!
The agenda for this session includes:
- Formative and summative assessments.
- Finding a balance of group and individual activities.
- Designing inclusive assessments
- Techniques for maintaining academic integrity
- Understanding the value of activities in Zoom
- Advanced setup and administration of breakout rooms in Zoom
- Set up and administration of Polls in Zoom
- Canvas assignments (setup, group work, plagiarism check, video submissions)
- Canvas quizzes
- Publisher quizzes (Pearson, McGraw Hill Connect, Wiley Plus, Macmillan Learning)
- Discussions in Canvas and Echo 360
- Presenting to class
- Presenting to instructor
See you at the session!