This is a 75-minute session on setting up your course on Canvas and Zoom.
The agenda for this session includes:
- How to access Canvas
- Navigating Canvas
- Updating your profile and notification settings
- Navigating a Canvas course
Adding & Updating Course Content
- Adding files, links, or other content to your course
- Designing your course with accessibility in mind
- Updating the course syllabus
- View your class list and student photos
Setting Up Your Zoom Lectures
- Accessing & Downloading Zoom
- Scheduling your recurring lecture through Canvas
- Inviting guest speakers to a class
If you have questions about this session or ideas for future sessions on teaching online, please submit them to https://itmedic.schulich.yorku.ca/servicePortal.
See you at the session!