All Instructors and students will receive an email from the Office of the Associate Dean, Academic (ADAO), notifying them of their windows for both the ONCE and TEA.
The ONCE evaluation window is open during the same time period as the TEA ratings window, however, each has its own portal.
Instructors will be notified by automated email of the ratings/evaluation period for the program in which they are teaching as follows:
- 3 weeks before the opening of the ratings/evaluations – for planning purposes – determine in which of the two classes you will hold the ratings/evaluations period.
Students will be notified by automated email of the ratings/evaluation period as follows:
- 1 day before the opening of the ratings/evaluations windows, and
- 1 day before the closing of the ratings/evaluations windows – as a reminder
- The notification emails (to instructors and students) will contain the respective links to the ONCE and TEA portals
- Instructors teaching courses with irregular term dates and course lengths will be notified of those respective ratings/evaluation windows, which will be comprised of the last two class sessions of that course. The students in these courses will also be notified accordingly.