This is a one-hour session on delivering lectures during an online semester.
The agenda for this session includes:
Lighting & Setup
- Guidance on how to look and sound professional
Delivering Lectures Synchronously
- Managing Zoom lectures through Canvas
- Using Zoom’s features during lectures
- Adding security to Zoom sessions
- Using breakout rooms and polls during a lecture
- Measuring student participation
Delivering Lectures Asynchronously
- Recording a lecture through Zoom
- Using Echo360 for interactive lecture videos
- Creating a narrated PowerPoint slide deck
If you have questions about this session or ideas for future sessions on teaching online, you can submit a request here.
See you at the session!