|Event Date||Start - End Time||Location||Capacity||Availability|
|August 16 2021||11:00 am - 12:15 pm||https://yorku.zoom.us/j/95199503058||---||---|
|September 14 2021||2:30 pm - 3:45 pm||https://yorku.zoom.us/j/95199503058||---||---|
This 75-minute session covers assessing learning outcomes through online assignments and activities as well as synchronous and asynchronous activities, student presentations, and more!
The agenda for this session includes:
- Formative and summative assessments.
- Finding a balance of group and individual activities.
- Designing inclusive assessments
- Techniques for maintaining academic integrity
- Understanding the value of activities in Zoom
- Advanced setup and administration of breakout rooms in Zoom
- Set up and administration of Polls in Zoom
- Canvas assignments (setup, group work, plagiarism check, video submissions)
- Canvas quizzes
- Publisher quizzes (Pearson, McGraw Hill Connect, Wiley Plus, Macmillan Learning)
- Discussions in Canvas and Echo 360
- Presenting to class
- Presenting to instructor
See you at the session!