We are happy to announce that in 2021 and 2022, nine of the Schulich credit courses with work integrated experiential education (EE) won, in a very competitive national contest, $313,800 in funding under the Co-operative Education and Work-Integrated Learning (CEWIL) Canada iHub.
Partially provided by the Government of Canada’s Innovative Work-Integrated Learning Initiative (I-WIL), this $313,800 funding went directly to 193 domestic students as a stipend / award, allowing them to cover some of their educational expenses.
The application and reporting process was coordinated by the Professional Development and Experiential Education Office (PD&EE Office).
The winning projects are:
- Analytics and Artificial Intelligence Consulting (ACP/AICP) – MBAN 6090 and MMAI 6050
- Business Work Placement – MGMT 4850
- Virtual Mentorship Match – Entrepreneurship and Venture Capital – ENTR 6960
- Social Entrepreneurship WIL Strategic Consulting Project – ENTR 4800
- Supply Chain Consulting Project – OMIS 6400
- WIL Podcast Design/Development Project for Career Advancement & Personal Branding – MGMT 4850
- Data Intelligence Consulting – MBAN 6090 and MMAI 6050
- Marketing Field Project 1 – MKTG 6000
- Graduate credit course placement – Master of Marketing Program – MKTG 6905
The PD&EE Office continues to work with the different programs in Schulich to apply for this funding for our students.