|Event Date||Start - End Time||Location||Capacity||Availability|
|Feb 12 2020||6:00 pm - 8:30 pm||SSB W356/Zoom||---||20|
If you are unable to join us in person, we are happy to have you join us online
via the Zoom meeting link that will be provided upon registration.
Please join us as we discuss and address the following items:
- Current Academic Policies at Schulich
- Best Grading Practices and Dealing with Challenging Situations
- Hands-on Small-Group Exercises in Understanding Rubrics, Developing Effective Grading Techniques and Providing Appropriate Student Feedback
- Practical Canvas Applications including Key Features and Live Demonstration
Participants will be notified of additional preparation suggestions prior to the workshop.
This workshop will be co-facilitated by:
- Peter Macdonald (Director of the SCTE)
- Natasha May (Educational Developer with York’s Teaching Commons)
- Jeff Pinto (Education Technology Manager, Schulich IS&T)