If you were previously employed at York/Schulich in any capacity (ie, proctor, grader, TA, RA, etc.), please only use the Employee ID number you were issued at the time you were employed (102 ### ###), to create your EMPLOYEE Passport York credentials as follows:
- Before you begin, please ensure you have:
- Your 9-digit employee ID number
- Last four digits of your Social Insurance Number
- If you do not remember your Employee ID number, please refer to any previous pay stubs or contact York Payroll & Records at (416)736-5005.
- To start the self-create process, log in at mms.yorku.ca or refer to these instructions.
- At the prompts, please enter the your 9-digit employee ID number and last four digits of your SIN
- Choose a User ID and create a new password.
Final very important step:
**To complete your Email and Network/Canvas Access, upon completion of the above PY account creation:
- Contact your Administrative Assistant providing both the PY User ID AND employee number.
- The Administrative Assistant will:
- request creation of your Canvas LMS account; and
- request creation of an @schulich.yorku.ca alias, which ensures that you are connected to Schulich-specific applications, in particular, Listserv.
- You will be advised by your Administrative Assistant when your Canvas account and @schulich.yorku.ca alias has been assigned.